Kamis, 09 Juni 2011

[News] Why does Kim Hyun Joong called Yunho, who is only 4 months older than him, a big brother? “Because he pays for my meals”

Source : Nate by Ilnung
Credit : Korea.com
Reposted from  babyvfan.wordpress



Singer Kim Hyun Joong explained why he calls Yunho, who is 4 months older than him, a big brother.

On June 7, SBS’s Strong Heart provided a lot of fun and entertainment by having a special episode of ‘Strong Heart: King of Kings‘ with interesting talks of extraordinary guests.

The participation of both the leader of TVXQ Yunho and the leader of SS501 Kim Hyun Joong in this particular episode attracted public gaze; they’re well known for their intimate friendship.

Kim Hyun Joong said, “I even slept over big brother Yunho’s place twice.” Yunho gave a good laugh by saying, “Once, I just left the house without waking him up; he had fallen sound asleep.”

Kim Hyun Joong, who calls Yunho a big brother explained, “I have my rules. I treat people who are younger than me, but let older brothers pay for my meal. So I usually call people ‘brothers’ to who are born in the early years, and call people ‘friends’ to who are younger than me.”

Yunho was born in 1886 February 6, Kim Hyun Joong was born in 1886 June 6, and Lee Seung Gi was born in early 1987. Kim Hyun Joong has been calling Yunho as a big brother, and Lee Seung Gi as a friend.

Hence, Kim Hyun Joong explained, “When Seung Gi, brother Yunho and I eat together, big brother Yunho is always the one to pay.” and gave a good laugh.

The casts of this episode were: Yunho of TVQX, Kim Hyun Joong, Jun Ho of 2PM, An Moon Sook, Hong Seok Cheon, Park Jung Ah, Choi Hong Man, Oh Jung Hae, Kwang Hee of ZE:A, Park In Young, and etc.