Kamis, 09 Juni 2011

[News] Kim Hyun Joong talks about SS501 after their contract ended with DSP

Source: Newsen via nate
Credit : www.allkpop.com
Repost with full credit n title, please.


Kim Hyun Joong recently talked about the reason why SS501 members decided to pursue their own careers.

The singer was a guest on MBC’s “Knee-Drop Guru” and elaborated on the statement that he has made previously on “Radio Star“, saying, “If the agency doesn’t force me out, I don’t want to either.”

He stated, “That statement was made when we had 5 months remaining on our contract. There was one more scheduled album to be released. I didn’t talk about the issues dealing with the agency with my members at the time. When our album promotions were over, we talked it over with all the members.”

He apparently told his members, “Didn’t we show almost everything that SS501 can do together as one? I don’t want to disband, but I think it’d be good if we could also pursue our own paths. After talking with the members, we each pursued the paths according to our own colors.”

When asked about the time when the CEO of his past agency (DSP Media) fainted due to health problems, he said, “I was a little fortunate that I had the opportunity to say, ‘I’m sorry’ to him before he fainted. If I didn’t tell that to him then, I couldn’t have come out like this today. If I won an award for a drama or on a music program, I wanted to say to him, ‘I did well. Please be healthy.’”