Kamis, 01 September 2011

[Translation] Kim Hyun Joong @ Sakigake Ongakuban Duke Eight

Video credit : Thejoonjoong @yt
Japanese~English Translation : miyo @lovekimhyunjoong.com
Repost with full credit n title, please.

Hello to the viewers at Sakigake Ongakuban Duke~Eight~
I’m Kim Hyun Joong.
Debuted in Korea as the leader of idol group SS501
In 2007, major debut in Japan
Later as an actor, acting in popular drama
Attracted lots of female fans
Then as a solo artiste, he released his first mini album Break Down in June!
This album dominated the music charts No.1 in 5 Asia countries.
Furthermore he came to Japan in July and went ahead holding a live showcase at Zepp Tokyo thrilling 1,500 fans!

HJ :
Similar to the fans in Korea, fans in Japan cheered passionately too so I felt the real pleasure of the performance.
Even though I spoke in Korean, most of them were able understand and give reactions.
In order to have a natural communication, I will also work even harder to study Japanese.

Difference between “Actor” and “Singer”

As an actor, you spend a long time on it to finish
While as a singer, the preparation period is long term and will have to capture the hearts of people by having activities in a short period.

A place that you wanted to visit in Japan

I heard that if you head south of Japan to the islands, there is an island that have the atmosphere like Hawaii.
I definitely want to visit it at least once.

Message from Kim Hyun Joong
To All Fans in Japan,
It’s been a while since I came back as singer Kim Hyun Joong.

Thanks to those who gave an enthusiastic welcome and those who went to the airport to welcome me.

(2nd Mini album scheduled to be on sale this fall!)
I will also work hard preparing on my next album so please look forward and support it.

(Nationwide Tour Decided! Start from 9th November (Wed) Grand Cube Osaka)
Please also give lots of love to “Break Down”.


Thank you.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
to see this video. please klik HERE
 
 
post by : N ^^