Kamis, 01 September 2011

[News] Kim Hyun Joong - 88 idols rank as the best-looking idols in real life


Source + Photos: Chosun via Naver
Credit : Allkpop


MBC Every1’s ‘Weekly Idol‘ recently had 88 idols participate in a survey asking which idol star was the best looking in real life for their ‘Real Chart!‘ corner.

The corner was centered around the question, “Real Chart! Idol Self Ranking – Who looks the best in real life! The top five best-looking male and female stars!”

Idols who managed to land in the ranking included Super Junior’s Choi Si Won, SS501’s Kim Hyun Joong, Big Bang’s T.O.P., SNSD’s YoonA, miss A’s Suzy, 2PM’s Taecyeon and Nichkhun, and T-ara’s Jiyeon and Qri.

In the end, however, there could only be one winner, and it was 2PM’s Nichkhun and T-ara’s Jiyeon that came out on top for the male and female categories. Jiyeon was called up after the rankings were revealed, and she was recorded saying, “I don’t look as good on camera. I think I look similar to my TV image, but since I look better in real life, please come and see me!”

The full ranking will be revealed on September 3rd!


post by : N ^^