Selasa, 30 Agustus 2011

[Fan Account] Me, Hyun Joong & My Family!

Credit: credit : SAVVYDUDE @ https://hyunniespexers.wordpress.com/
Reposted by hyunniespexers
Repost with full credit and link back to the site, PLEASE.


This is the last day of vacation! I’m running out of time to write a full fan account. Thus, I’ll just share to you my hi-five experience. And I don’t need to reiterate how handsome and fashionable he is.
 
The night before Kim Hyun Joong arrives; some Henecians already had an overnight, planning what to do the next day. On August 25th, we went to the airport, and some of us were very lucky to get inside (connections, connections, hehe). Then, straight to Trinoma. Others attended the press conference at Rockwell. Most of us stayed at Trinoma to meet some members who want to get their shirts and IDs. Some of us were there to participate in the hi-five event. Some of us asked favours from cousins, aunts, etc. to fall in line at Trinoma as early as 8 a.m., just to join the event. Me? I was fortunate to have this Ayala Card. I got my stub 2 days earlier and asked my husband to buy the CD on the day itself. Thanks hubby, I love you more and more each day hehehe. The line in this so called VIP pass is much shorter, and I saw a Henecian already in line. It was not my intention to cut the line but, heck, we were already talking and they let us in already (thanks Chay). Most of the faces in this area are familiar. Thus, it is safe to say that those who bought in this VIP section are really HJ’s fans, not just a mere Ayala shopper who happens to have their card.

I called my mom to bring my little Dude (5 years old) near the Red Ribbon entrance. I brought him in and let my mom waited outside. Now comes the event. I instructed my son to hold our gift and give it to Hyun Joong. And of course, HJ lingered on communicating with him. HJ touched Dude on the face, a hi five and a shake. As for me? A mere 1 second hi-ten lol . But who am I to complain? He has such soft hands. I touched the outsides of his hands. I was planning on intertwining our fingers (to feel if there are still calluses because of his weightlifting) but I was already in cloud nine seeing him with my son. Seeing the fancams, there are really no clear shots. I haven’t seen any picture either. If you have seen one, please share. A girl in front of our line attempted to kiss HJ (did she succeed?), thus the security even became tighter and everybody was on stage to protect HJ. Haytsss.

After, I met my mom and my husband (who did not see us onstage, thus his DSLR is of no use. Fans outside are jumping up and down, he needs to protect his camera hehehe). Guess what? My mom also got a closer look of HJ. She near Red Ribbon and she said that HJ’s group passed there. My lucky mom e

August 26th, we went to MOA via the Kim Hyun Joong love bus. This time, I brought along my little Samantha (still with my mom of course). But as this was just a store visit, my Sam has no interactions with him. But she was saying later on that when HJ entered, HJ looked at her. I made her hold one of the banners, but I’m not sure of her fan account hahaha. What I saw from one of the fancams was my mom with mouth wide open when HJ passed by hahaha. After MOA, Sam & my mom went home as the Hencians have plenty to prepare for the night’s event. Some also went to EDSA Shangri-la press con.

At Trinoma, we arranged the 300 balloons (5 of which contains a pass for photo op with KHJ), plan for the seating arrangement and the entrance of those with pass. I was stationed at the VIP pass, near the Red Ribbon, near the stage actually. We saw Ben Chan there and later on, had his group pic with HJ.

The Henecians went home after the event. The officers again had an overnight to share stories, pictures and videos. We decided not to go to the airport the next day. We’re giving him that privacy, and we’re really tired hehehe.