Kamis, 10 Maret 2011

[News] Kim Hyun Joong once to piggy back singer Kim Hyun Jeong home

Vietnamese Translation: onlyhyunjoong
English Translation: JLJ4D


On March 8th's episode of Strong Heart, a program of SBS, Kim Hyun Jeong said: "Since one week after my debut, many people working in entertainment industry have invited me for drink."

She continued: "However, it seemed that it's been a while I haven't drunk alcohol, hence I can't drink very well. One day, I had chance to drink with Kim Hyun Joong." as she explained the situation.

Kim Hyun Joong and Kim Hyun Jeong was drinking with 2 other people. Kim Hyun Jeong said: "I was so drunk that I fell, Kim Hyun Joong tried to help me. But my manager is also a woman, hence Kim Hyun Joong carried me home."

There was also participation of Kim Byung Ye, Kang Soo Ji, Jo Hyun Jae, Park Han Byuk, Yoo In Na, Nam Gyu Ri, Kim Hyun Jeong, Lee Jun, Hyo Rin, Go Young Ok... in the episode.