Selasa, 11 Oktober 2011

[Article] Kim Hyun Joong 김현중 & Seohyun Only Exchanged '3 sentences' During The CF Filming?

Source: ntn.seoul.co.kr
English translation: Stephanie (@5StarsAs1/ www.i-kpoplovers.blogspot.com)
Please leave the credits remain intact when repost. TQ! :)



 
Singer Kim HyunJoong and SNSD's group member, Seohyun filmed for THEFACESHOP new CF together recently.
 
On 10th of October afternoon, Kim HyunJoong had an interview in conjunction with his second mini album 'Lucky' in Coex Intercontinental Hotel, Gangnam-gu, Seoul which he revealed 'Was very shy so we didn't talk a lot'.

Recently, Kim HyunJoong and Seohyun(SNSD) filmed for a comestic brand product CF together. The filming scene was captured and it was revealed in online communities, garnering many hot discussions.

Kim HyunJoong expressed 'I'm very shy so I didn't talk much and so does Seohyun. But Seohyun was the one who started the conversation first'

After that, it was revealed that during the filming, Kim HyunJoong and Seohyun only exchanged 3 sentences during their conversation. He added on 'Seohyun started by asking 'Have you eaten' and so I answer 'Yeah, I did'. And later the conversation ended, so I asked 'When is the(SNSD)album going to be released?' and she told me very detailedly. When the shooting end, we said goodbye'

Coincidentally, Kim HyunJoong's second mini album activities will be overlapping with SNSD's activities this time. Kim HyunJoong said with full confidence 'I didn't feel pressured even though my activities will be overlappping with SNSD's'. Rather than thinking of 'how to win over SNSD?', I thought 'There's many activities in the music industry. So, I want my music to be known (listened)'

In addition, Kim HyunJoong's second mini album was released on 11th of October. On 20th of October, Kim HyunJoong will be kicking off his first comeback stage with his title track 'Lucky Guy' in cable channet Mnet 'M!Countdown'.

by Stephanie at 11:27 am