Kamis, 29 September 2011

[Trans] Hyun Joong 김현중 Japan Mobile Site: The Recent Me 1 & 2

Source: KHJ Japan Official Mobile Site
Credits: http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/ritsuko05801/11096963.html

Japanese~English Translation: miyo @lovekimhyunjoong.com




■ The Recent Me 1。
2011/09/29 Hyun Joong
Working hard practicing till night time for the release of the album in October.
Will become busy once the activities starts…
This is what I do when I have the time, if I could will be playing together with it~
Those who suspect that I keep playing with the dog and not practicing!
Because I can’t show pictures of myself practicing…I took this instead!!
-


■ The Recent Me 2。
2011/09/29 Hyun Joong
Don’t you think that it’s amazing?
But when I look at these photos and see the interesting expression of them makes me laughed.
When everyone of you is feeling tired (especially when tired of waiting for my album ^^;;) Please look at these photos and laughed.
In October, let’s run together again!!!!
Ah! Not running but let’s try jumping up like in this photo!!!!!!



post by: T