Jumat, 30 September 2011

[Message+English.Trans] Kim Hyun Joong's 11th Message on Hyun-Joong.com

Credit: www.hyun-joong.com
English Translation by wonderrrgirl of wonderrrland
Screen Captured by hyunited6686
Repost with full credit and link back to the site, Please.








Recently I haven’t even written my excuse of being so busy here…..because I’ve forgotten my I.D and my password, so I couldn’t write a message…… Anyway this is just an excuse, therefore I’m giving all of you photos of what I’ve been up to recently as a present.

Art and Matic are sitting now begging for food

Myself during recording, taken by my manager who are worn out from standing and are going off to bed keke

Finally, the master CD of my second album has reached my hands

Because it can’t be released…………^^ I must keep it quickly into the safebox hehe

For your information, my limited edition album and the first album’s master CD are inside the safebox. People with ulterior motives please don’t hover about outside my house

Finally my second album is done ^^ On 20October I’ll try my best to make it the best stage. Don’t give ten of thousands of anticipation but please give it a hundred thousand of anticipation. Everyone please do it within your comfy zone of support, okay?????????

Tomorrow I’ll be filming the music video. I hope you’ll anticipate this amazing video ^^ I’m thankful and because tomorrow I will be filming from midnight onwards, meanwhile I’ll watch a movie and try to get some sleep.

So, please be mindful of not catching a cold and everyone, until the 20th, please recharge yourself, because there will be 3 weeks of promotional activities … ^^;;;

Because we must have fun fully for a short time………… thank you all for always giving me so much intangible power during my hard times ^^