Selasa, 14 Juni 2011

[News] Kim Hyun Joong revealed in Night After Night to have three kinds of complexes about his looks

Source: Reviewstar (Original article in Korean)
Photo from Reviewstar
Translated by Geum Jae / Korea.com

Reposted from: kathysbench.blogspot.com




On the June 13 episode of SBS’s Night After Night, Kim Hyun Joong revealed that he had three kinds of inferiority complexes about his looks.
When asked if he had any complexes about his appearance, he first pointed out his beard.
All the emcees of the show said in chorus, “What’s the problem with a grown-up man’s beard?” Kim set the whole take in a roar by responding, “It has been difficult for me to reconcile growing beard with me as an idol. I can’t accept that my facial hair continue to grow.”
Then, he viewed his dark under-eye circles as one of his complexes. He jokingly says, “When I take off my face, even I’m often surprised by my dark circles under my eyes. To resolve the problem, I had better quit drinking, but as you know, it’s such a hard habit to break.”
His last complex, as he pointed out, was his rather dark complexion. He confides, “My hidden body is actually white, but my various outdoor activities including playing soccer turned my face brown. When I look into a mirror while taking shower, I get to think that I look like a matchstick: my torso white, and my face brown.
He raised a burst of laughter by saying, “I’ve closely observed other male celebrities, so I found that Cha Seung Won looked more like a matchstick even than me.” Then he excellently imitated Cha’s way of speaking in the MBC drama series The Best Love.
By Kim Ju-a (idsoft3@reviewstar. net)