Kamis, 23 Juni 2011

[News] Kim Hyun-joong confesses, "I passed out because of spicy noodles"

Source : nate
Credit : hancinema

Kim Hyun-joong spilled the beans on how he passed out after eating spicy noodles.

Kim started talking on the KBS 2TV "Happy Together 3" program recently, "After a music program, when I was relieved of the tension I went to a famous spicy noodle place and ordered some".

"The chef came out and tried to make me think twice but I thought why not so I asked for it. 2 minutes into the spicy noodles I started sweating and 6 minutes later my stomach hurt so I went to the bathroom and then passed out".

He then continued to tell the thrilling story, "Hearing it from my manager later, I was sitting in the bathroom showing white in the eyes and passed out". Kim was then put on an ambulance and he saw the chef looking at him smugly.

Broadcasted on the 23rd, at 11:15PM.