Selasa, 21 Juni 2011

[Fan Account] Hyun Joong at Close Range, My Journey To Meet Woojusin!

By Lina Perez @ http://hyunniespexers.wordpress.com

 
The first time I saw him was during his  BREAK DOWN SHOWCASE last June 7, 2011…….one of the unforgettable experiences of mine because of the drama I made before entering the venue…….anyway a successful drama I should say………thanks to the staffs who helped me enter inside to watch him perform live. What an amazing comeback of HIM as a solo singer…….he is so awesome from the start up to the end of the show…….full of life and happy and very thankful to his fans who supported him thru thick and thin……..fans continue screaming and shouting for his name……KIM HYUN JOONG REALLY A TRUE LEADER of his own.
My 2nd fan account and 2nd time  meeting  him and watched him perform live much closer than before…….my friends Lyd, Liz and Mariz and the 2 Japanese women who are with us squatting on the stairs outside the SBS studio and hundreds of fans of different artist are patiently waiting for their turn to go inside, to watch their idols practicing and preparing for the show that afternoon..the SBS INKIGAYO…….after how many hours of waiting, we went inside the venue………the staffs are still preparing the stage for BREAK DOWN…..after half an hour of waiting, the BREAK DOWN music starts………..we are all screaming and shouting for his name, he came out and as usual with his leather jacket…….I felt tired and sleepy because of endless night I had upon knowing that I won the raffle ticket for fan signing later………..all my tiredness was washed away…. his voice and his dance made me awake completely….he really dosed me…..he is like my effective medicine!…….He practiced 4 times………sweating all over due to the lighting and  the hot leather jacket…….this time I saw him dancing well and teasing his fans with his joker face….he wave his hands to us that makes us screaming more, clapping our hands and continue to call out his name……he is so sweet….cute….sexy dancer!!!
my 3rd fan account…..this was really my memorable one……I got the raffle ticket number one…….I cannot explain the feelings I have at the moment……..I started counting the minutes since I fall in line………fan signing started on time…..his punctuality amazed me a lot……he is so cool, handsome in his white polo with I LOVE CHARLIE written on it…..fans are really behave and no mobbing at all……..he spoke a little to greet the fans who are there just to see him……….he prepare to sit on the table……..his bodyguard went near beside me and look at the number of my ticket, he signaled me to come up……..I thought I cannot walk well because of nervousness and excitement……he greeted me and I greeted him in Korean….he smiled when he heard it………he look down at my CD and started to sign on it, I have  written my name, but he  still ask for it……..I’m watching him  full of love and praise while signing, and told him SARANGHAE from the PHILIPPINES…….I heard him laugh a little bit louder, so is Mr. Jeong……….after signing the CD, he handed it to me and said THANK YOU…….I said Thank you very much in return……..I want to say something to him, but I’m afraid he may not understand me  well, so I just keep mum and look at him eye to eye….he smiled once again and took a glance to my grand daughter and give her a smile…….he never thought she understand Korean, or else he will talk to her…..I want to shake his hands, cause he is still looking at me……….but I prefer to go down to give way to the next winners……….
He is dashingly handsome…..his smiles makes my world turn around so many times……….I really can’t believe myself that I can see him much closer than I expected……He is really worth to be loved………..he is an adorable and sweet person……he speaks so cool!!!!!………LOVE YOU MORE, KIM HYUN JOONG!!!!
I left the place happy and contented…..with smiling heart and good feelings…….still looking forward to another chance to meet him and this time I will definitely shake his hand…….maybe, I’m at ease already when that time comes…!

(Thanks for your fan account, Tita Lina!  Enjoy your stay in Seoul, I am sure this is just the beginning of your many rendezvous with Hyun Joong.)