Senin, 17 Januari 2011

[Trans] Kim Hyun Joong – Personal Note from KHJ on Japan Mobile site

Source – http://kimhyunjoong.jp/board/read.php?
Chinese trans – 雨涵@百度金贤重吧 + english trans – Babyvfan
Reposted by : blog.daum.net/elley0606
Please repost with full credit only

Original Message

Here is Hyun Joong's message @ Japan Official Mobile Site ...did u see the alien??? LOL~





English trans :



Hi everyone, I’m Hyun Joong, it’s already 2011.

I’m now working on my new album.

because the handwriting’s not nice,

so don’t really like writing letters.

but since japanese fans want to get a personal from me.

so i’m here writing this.

Because want to show everyone a good album and project in this new year,

I’m a bit nervous. In this new year, please be healthy everyone,

hope all of you have many happy things .


from :king of the universe